Novuss Sport ohne Barrieren e.V.
Berliner Platz 1, 91052 Erlangen, Germany
Our website address: https://www.novuss-sport.de
Depending on the purpose, we collect and process different categories of personal data. The term personal data includes information such as first and last name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, etc. We collect and process only the personal data necessary for the specific purpose.
Your personal data will be collected and processed for the following purposes on the following legal bases:
- Offering or performing our services in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a), b) and f) GDPR
- Obtaining information about our services, events or other news in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a)
- Establishing contact, communication and data exchange in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a), b), f) GDPR
- PR and advertising in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a), f) GDPR
- Optimization of our services in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR
- Improvement of our services in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a), c), d), e) and f) GDPR
- Registration and participation at our events according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c) and f) GDPR
- Guarantee of IT security according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c) and f) GDPR
You can browse this website mostly without providing any detailed personal information.
For technical reasons, data such as the following, which your internet browser transmits to us or to our web service provider (so called server log files), is collected:
- type and version of the browser;
- operating system;
- device type (desktop, tablet, smartphone, etc.), the device brand, and the associated model;
- websites that linked you to our site (Referrer URL);
- websites that you visit;
- date and time of your visit;
- our internet protocol (IP) address;
- name of the retrieved website / file;
- transferred data volume;
- message of successful retrieval;
- click paths.
In order to offer you an optimal usage of our website and other services, our website provider uses so-called cookies. Cookies serve to make our website more user-friendly, more effective and safer. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your computer or on another device you use and which are saved by your browser The technically necessary cookies are used in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 f GDPR on the basis of legitimate interests. The legitimate interests are in ensuring the functioning of our website and its best possible usability.
Our website provider also uses analysis cookies and advertising cookies as well as tracking tools in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 a GDPR only if you have provided your consent.
When you visit our website or access other services that include Google Maps, your browser establishes a direct connection with Google’s servers. The map content is transmitted by Google directly to your browser and integrated into the page. We therefore have no influence on the extent of the data collected by Google. Through the use of Google Maps, information including your user settings, IP address and your current location or the (start) address entered as part of the route planner function may be transmitted to Google in the USA.
We expressly draw your attention to the fact that we have no influence on the further processing and use of the data by Google. If you do not want Google to collect the data about you, you can prevent Google Maps from executing by selectively blocking the execution of the Java script code used by using a Java script blocker; alternatively, you can also completely deactivate Java script execution in your browser settings. In this case, however, you cannot use the map display.
Our website uses plugins of social networks. When you visit our pages, the plug-in will provide a direct connection between your browser and the social network provider. We have no influence on the data collected by the plugin. If you are logged into the social network, a link between your user account and the use of our website can be established. If you are interacting with the plugins, such as by clicking on “Like”, “Follow” or “Share” or write a comment, this information may automatically appear in your profile on the social network. If you are a member of one or more of the following social networks and do not want the provider to merge the use of our website with data stored on the social network, please log out of the social network before using our website.
Provider of the plugins used on our website:
- Facebook: Facebook Ireland Limited, Hanover Reach, 5-7 Hanover Quay, 2 Dublin, Ireland. https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Google+: Google Inc., Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
- Twitter: Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA: https://twitter.com/privacy.
Within our organization, only those persons receive personal who need it to fulfil their contractual and legal obligations. The data may also be disclosed to third parties commissioned by us for further processing. These are companies in the categories of IT services, printing services, website providers, or our partner organizations.
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. We, therefore, store and process your personal data only for as long as this is necessary to achieve the purposes described herein or according to obligation to store data for a particular period defined by the legislator or we have a legitimate interest in the further storage. After the end of the respective purpose or the expiry of these deadlines, the corresponding data are routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with legal requirements.
If your personal data is processed, you are the data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights:
- Right to information about your personal data stored with us, their origin and recipient and the purpose of data processing etc. (pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR);
- Right to rectification of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us (pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR);
- Right to restriction of processing of your personal data (pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR);
- Right to erasure of personal data concerning you (pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR);
- Right to notification (pursuant to Art. 19 GDPR);
- Right to data portability (pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR).
You also have the right, for reasons related to your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you carried out pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e) or f) GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on this provision.
You can revoke your declaration of consent for the collection and use of your personal data at any time with effect for the future. The revocation of your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent until you revoke your consent.
All requests for information or objections to data processing can be addressed in writing to the postal address stated above or sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority according to Art. 77 GDPR you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR.
In Bavaria, the competent supervisory authority is the Data Protection Authority of Bavaria for the Private Sector (BayLDA).
As part of our organization’s activities, we regularly organize events such as competitions, presentations, etc. In this context, we collect, use and store personal data of participants in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a), b) or f) GDPR. Insofar as we process the data based on our legitimate interests, this is done in particular to establish and maintain the organization’s presence and communication, to increase awareness about our sport, and to promote non-commercial objectives.
During our events, image, sound or video recordings are made by persons and service providers commissioned or accredited by us. The recordings document both the event itself and the participation of individuals. In the case of image or video recordings focusing on individuals, the participants have the right at any time to inform the photographer or videographer that they do not wish to be depicted. We assume that the persons participating in the event agree through their conduct e.g. through willing actions such as “posing” or “looking directly into the camera” to the creation and publication of recordings for the purposes of organization’s communication, including online and social media.